A beautifully renovated urban contemporary home
Superiorly located in an Urban Community and close to literally everything, this one of a kind, beautiful contemporary home built by a world famous architect is great for entertaining, for relaxing, for communing with nature, and for centering after a busy day. The open layout is energizing, the abundance of natural light gracefully flows in through multiple glass windows, blending the outside greenery with the wonderful energy of its interior. The house is designed to promote harmony with its clutter-free ambience but practically supported by an abundance of storage space, organizers, and literally a place to store anything and everything you can keep inside a home!
Every level of the house spells balance: two Master Bedrooms on the Main Level with two Full Bathrooms; two large Bedrooms in the Lower Level with one full very spacious Bathroom; and two wonderful Bedrooms in the Upper Level with a full Bathroom overlooking trees from every window. A delightful Japanese Soaking Tub is the center of comfort in the first Master Bathroom.
Balance and harmony is predominant in the unpretentious but fantastic luxury Kitchen with its unique layout and overall ambience: a spacious, nature green Kitchen Sitting Room with a Fireplace to relax while preparing meals; a gorgeous Breakfast Area as well as stools by the granite countertop next to the stove for the social or family gatherings; a wonderful Deck easily accessible via the sitting room, high end, very spacious kitchen cabinets and interior organizers; modern stainless steel appliances (check out the updraft of the stovetop) and abundant granite countertops; double sink by large windows overlooking trees; and a to-die for pantry that can stock months of food and home supplies! The Sitting Room by the fireplace can be used as a Dining Room for a smaller family if desired.
The Solarium in the Main Hall is a favorite spot by the Fireplace to watch the changing of the seasons as well as the three 10’x10’ stairwell Landings and various corners of this exceptional Home.
- 5200 sq ft of well designed spacious living on 1/3 acre of excellently located lot
- “Wow Factor” upon entrance- every visitor to this home enjoys the 20 ft ceiling perspective and the overall feel and energy that the Great Room brings: grand but not imposing, vibrant and natural rather than pompous, perfect for entertaining, relaxing, and conducive to delightful conversation
- Gleaming hardwood floors installed on the entire Main Level; Berber carpeting for the rest of the house
- Fabulous fully renovated Kitchen surrounded by greenery with a unique and desirable layout
- Six Bedrooms with nine SPACIOUS Closets!
- Three levels with WIDE (5 ft) staircases and three (10’ x 10’) stairwell Landings
- Top of the Line Trane HVAC System has three zones and complemented by a Humidifier and Clean Effects Air Filter System for entire house
- Large screened glass windows
- Hunter Douglas or cordless cloth blinds in most rooms
- Interior has been repainted and re-insulated in 2007
- ADT monitored security system with motion sensors
- Screened Gutters throughout the home – very helpful for the Reston fall season
- Large treed Backyard with gentle stream
- Wonderful neighborhood!
Gorgeous Westchester Home Near Google Headquarters
Beautiful North Kentwood/Silicon Beach home located on a quiet street of lovely, newer homes in one of the nicest areas of Westchester close to hikers path to Bluffs overlooking Google headquarters.
Walking distance to Loyola Marymount University, a 10-minute drive to LAX or the offices in Playa Vista. Close to shopping, restaurants, Marina Del Rey, Beaches, Playa Vista/Silicon Beach and Westchester Golf Course.
Beautifully appointed with high end fixtures and appliances, thoughtfully laid out with very functional space. This home was built to a standard, not a budget. You can feel it from the solid core doors to the beautifully landscaped yard. This home is the sweet spot where size, quality and price meet. Rooftop/treetop and mountain views from second story. One of the best family neighborhoods in Los Angeles, North Kentwood is known for its quality of life and sense of community.
The glass sliding doors in the family room allow for a seamless indoor/outdoor living, opening up to an impeccably manicured backyard showcasing a built-in BBQ bar area and sparkling saltwater pool. A luxurious master retreat has dual walk-in closets and a master bath fit for royalty. Custom fixtures, wood clad windows, & hardwood flooring can be seen throughout the estate. Elevated ceilings and expansive windows bring in an abundance of light.
Master suite boasts of sitting area and fireplace, luxury bathroom with two vanities, privacy toilet, soaking tub, vaulted ceiling, walk-in closet with skylights, and luxurious walk-in shower for two.
- 5BR; 3.5 BA; 3162 sf on almost 6000sf lot; too many upgrades to detail
- Beautiful hardwood flooring throughout (ML and UL) with that warm and rich honey color including stairs
- Entrance foyer with tiled insigna and high ceiling
- Recessed lighting throughout + lots of windows and natural light
- Nice size laundry room + cabinetry and storage spaces
- MBR away from the 2 UL bedrooms for privacy
- Generously sized MBR and MBA with separate vanity areas, his and hers sinks, privacy toilet, and steam shower for two
- MBR has double doors, fireplace and ceiling fan; balcony off MBR is gorgeous
- High-end appliances: Wolf 6-burner gas stove; Bosch dishwasher; Wolf steam oven and convection, Sub-Zero beverage cooler, farm kitchen feel; built in cabinetry double door refrigerator, Thermador expresso coffee machine
- Kitchen drawers self-close quietly; pantry
- Farmhouse kitchen sink
- Balcony off Master Bedroom
- Daydream Lounge on landing
- Passion fruit tree and fig tree abundantly nourishing your living
- Kitchen sink view to backyard; lots of natural light
- Upper landing by the window daydreaming couch and custom cabinetry
- Storage below staircase (telecom network equipment room)
- Wonderful backyard with playground set
- Dining room has double sliding doors to the backyard
- Family room has double sliding doors to the backyard brick flooring (?) patio
- Double showerheads